The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Priscilla Pink Pie

Aussie company Pie Face launched a commemorative Pink Custard Pie to celebrate our First Birthday on Broadway!!
CEO Wayne Homschek flew in especially for the occasion. They have 3 more stores planned for NYC.
Everybody asked to see my tatty old bag. I assume they didn't mean tt.
Red is dead, blue is through....


(tt)   I was there too. The line for "The Letterman" show snaked past 'Pieface' and the audience members could be heard. "Who's that?"  "Dunno, must be somebody"  Met some lovely "P" diehards who were very kind about the blog!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet the two of you!
    Thank you for your kindness and your lovely blog posts; you truly do bring me on a tour around bits of New York City that I never would have thought to explore!

    ReplyDelete