The Adventure Continues


TT in the Blue Mountains and Sheldy in New York.

Culture Shock.





Thursday, March 15, 2012

quoth the raven

(tt)   Yesterday we decided to try out an eatery on Amsterdam. On the way I looked up at the building that houses our fave diner "The City" And I really looked up!

 
This is the detail on the top  one of the twin blocks
 
Here is where we ate.  The original cafe stood on the site of the mansion in which Poe wrote "The Raven". There are Poey touches everywhere. My omelette was lovely. I don't think there was raven in it which is just as well as I imagine it to be a disgusting flesh or we would be regularly eating raven a la king or Southern Fried raven or raven sandwiches all the time.
  
Look! You can ditch your partner and they wouldn't have to know! And all for the cost of an Ipad. Second hand.
  
These were on a school wall
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment